Wild Berries and Chia Jam
Made with wild berries and chia seeds, this homemade, all-natural sweetener is a favourite with children and adults alike.
Did you know?
Berries rank among the healthiest food in the world, and wild berries are often more nutritionally dense than cultivated varieties. They contain:
- Anthocyanins and ellagic acid, which are types of antioxidants that help to develop a stronger memory and protect DNA against free radical damage.
- Vitamins C and K, which boost the immune system and help with blood clotting conditions.
- Polyphenols, which keep arteries flexible and healthy.
- Swirl with fresh yoghurt for a quick snack
- Use in jam thumbprint cookies
- Pair with grilled cheese sandwiches
All our sauces are made with fresh, organic, and locally sourced produce where possible. This 200ml jar is bottled by hand and best consumed within 5 days of opening. Please refrigerate after opening.