This option is currently sold out.
Ligurian Basil Pesto with Rocket
A classic pesto recipe from Liguria, the birthplace of Italian pesto. Made with basil, garlic, cheese, pine and cashew nuts, and olive oil, we’ve added arugula for added folate, calcium, and Vitamins A, C, and K.
Did you know?
Basil is said to have anti-inflammatory properties and can provide symptomatic relief for conditions like rheumatoid arthritis or inflammatory bowel conditions. This herb is also packed with antioxidants and minerals, such as:
- Vitamin K which helps treat blood clotting conditions and improves healing of scars.
- Magnesium which regulates nerves and sleep patterns. Kids with magnesium deficiency are often more irritable, anxious, and have poor sleeping habits compared to children who are not magnesium deficient.
- Iron, an essential nutrient to your child's growth and development.
- Marinate salmon or chicken fillet with 1-2 tablespoons of our Ligurian Basil Pesto for 15 minutes before grilling.
- Loosen the pesto with olive oil to use as a dipping sauce
All our sauces are made with fresh, organic, and locally sourced produce where possible. This 200ml jar is bottled by hand and best consumed within 5 days of opening. Please refrigerate after opening.